The communication for a transaction does not have to end after an order confirmation, shipping confirmation and, if applicable, delivery confirmation. Use transactions as triggers for automated follow-up campaigns. This is often the fastest way to turn simple transactions into advanced marketing automation.
Some examples are:
- Satisfaction surveys with the request for recommendation or review
- Repurchase reminder for consumer goods
- Coupons for subsequent purchases
- Birthday mails for durable products
- Reactivation on inactivity
- Cross- and up-sells
- Tutorial sections for products in need of explanation
- Service reminders
TIP: WithELAINE® Transactional Message Hub have full access to marketing automation via transactional mail.
BMW / JAWA automatically reminds vehicle owners of service appointments, e.g. tire changes
12 things you are not yet doing with transactional mails
Do you already use your transactions as triggers for automated follow-up campaigns? In our checklist: 12 things you are not yet doing with transactional mails you find 11 more inspirations for optimising your transactional mails. Just click on the cover and fill in the form to receive the checklist.