1. GeneralThe following terms and conditions for downloading apply between you and artegic AG, Zanderstraße 7, 53117 Bonn.
2. Scope of performanceartegic AG offers a variety of materials such as e.g. white papers, checklists, studies, or handouts regarding our products on its website. After completing the initial download form, you will receive an email to confirm your request (double opt-in process). When you activate the confirmation link a contract is brought about between you and artegic AG and the requested materials will be sent to the confirmed email address. If you do not click on the link, your data will be automatically deleted again after 30 days and a contract will not be brought about. As a follow-up to the sending of the materials, we will continue to inform you by email about similar materials, events, or market surveys on the relevant subjects. You can reject this process every time via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. RestrictionsThe materials sent to you are protected by copyright. All materials are protected by copyright. Commercial use of the materials for your own purposes is not desired and shall require the express consent of artegic AG.
4. Liabilityartegic AG shall be liable for losses resulting from the receipt of the materials, in the event of wilful intent and gross negligence, in pursuance of the statutory provisions. The same applies to losses resulting from injury to life, body or health caused by negligence as well as in the event of claims in pursuance of Sections 1 and 4 of the German Product Liability Act. In the event of losses involving tangible assets and financial losses caused by negligence, artegic AG shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, but in terms of the amount, this shall be limited to the losses which are typical for the contract and which were foreseeable on the conclusion of the contract (material contractual obligations are those obligations, the fulfilment of which characterises the contract and on which the customer may rely). The liability is hereby, however, limited to five times the value of the materials sent.
5. Duration and terminationIf you do not wish to receive any information from artegic AG, you may cancel the contract informally and without notice by sending us an email at email@example.com or you can simply unsubscribe at the end of a mailing.
6. Concluding provisionsIf you are a registered trader or a corporation or institution under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and/or in connection with this agreement shall be Bonn.
Status as at: May 2018