ELAINE opens up Social Networks for marketing with its innovative technology
ELAINE offers the unique ability to manage even anonymous contacts. In the context of social media and RSS distribution, users can be identified and re-identified through individual digital fingerprints (Advanced Fingerprinting Technology). Unknown contacts without registration can therefore be administered as profiles through views (opens / clicks) and their user activity can be saved for individualisation and targeted lead generating.
- Simple and automated expansion of campaigns into social networks.
- Content push onto your own social network pages via ELAINE Social Media Proxy Service (ASP).
- Support of content forwards through users (SWYN).
- Management of anonymous and known contacts.
- Quick action button for quick message creation in social networks.
- Identification and profiling of users via ELAINE Advanced Fingerprinting Technology.
- Cross-channel statistical analysis of user activity.
- Analysis of social media (SWYN) forwards.
Request your demo access and experience the ELAINE Online Dialogue CRM for yourself.
Test without obligation »
- ELAINE Key Benefits for Media and Permission Marketers
- ELAINE Key Benefits for Retail and E-Commerce
- ELAINE Key Benefits for Agencies
- ELAINE Key Benefits for Web Communities and Web 2.0 Platforms
- ELAINE Key Benefits for Branded Companies
- ELAINE Key Benefits for Manufacturing Industry, Service Providers and Other Sectors