Cross-channel marketing central solution
With cross-channel marketing you can be everywhere your customers are, even on the move, with your messages. Unfortunately, cross-channel marketing often brings with it inconsistencies or redundancy because a lot of marketers are overwhelmed by the complexity of running different channels in parallel.
With our real-time marketing automation technology, ELAINE ®, you can reduce the complexity of your cross-channel marketing and orchestrate all channels using a central solution. ELAINE ® decides for itself which content is communicated to which customer at which time and on which channel.
Cross-channel marketing facts
Case Study: Weser Ems Hallen
The Weser Ems Hallen are one of Germany’s largest event and trade fair venues, with a total capacity of more than 23,000 visitors. In this case study, we show how the average length of time visitors spent in the halls was increased by more than ten minutes and catering sales were improved using targeted cross-channel communications with location data.
The cross-channel marketing capabilities of ELAINE®
Application cases for cross-channel marketing with ELAINE®
- Send emails, SMS text messages, app push notifications, WhatsApp messages, Facebook messages and print mailings from just one solution.
- Create channel-neutral content and have it automatically adapted to the format of the different channels.
- Record and manage tracking data and opt-ins from different channels centrally in one customer profile for a consistent overview of the data.
- Run multilevel cross-channel marketing campaigns with different channels for different purposes.
- Analyse which channels achieve the best results in which context and control your content automatically from there.
- At each touchpoint, automatically detect which channel your customer is currently using and send the right message in real time.
- Increase your sales with personalised offers on the right channel at the right time and in the right context.
- Automatically reactivate customers on one channel who have stopped responding to messages on another channel (e.g. emails).
- Strengthen your customer relations by creating a consistent customer experience along the entire customer journey.
- Surprise your customers with personalised print mailings, automatically sent in the marketing automation campaign.
- Increase visitor numbers to your branches using location-based app push notifications.
- Use mobile messages for your transactional communication, e.g. to quickly arrange delivery times or service appointments.
Cross-channel marketing automationWith ELAINE ® you implement cross-channel marketing automation measures. Use the ELAINE ® Campaign Designer to create cross-channel marketing campaigns where you select different channels for each of the different types of approaches. Go one step further and have ELAINE ® automatically detect at each level which channel is best for reaching your customer in the current context.
Cross-channel marketing posts from our blog
Cross Channel Marketing – artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog
We took a look back at the social media marketing year 2018 and summarized 10 important social media marketing facts 2018 in a comprehensive infographic. Free E-Book Download: 5 Digital Marketing Trends until 2018 artegic has identified the five most important trends which will shape the marketing of companies until 2018. You will find ...
The post Retrospect: 10 Important Social Media Marketing Facts 2018 appeared first on artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog.
A tried and tested means of direct marketing is still print mailing (also: direct mail or just mailing). Even if at first glance this may seem a bit outdated in a digital world, mailing is still effective – even among younger buyers. A study by the United States Postal Service showed that 57 percent of ...
E-mail marketing is a classic in digital dialogue marketing for B2B companies, whether they are suppliers, engineering specialists, or wholesalers. Effective, with the highest return on investment of all digital marketing channels, and above all: efficient. E-mail marketing is an indispensable component in the digital marketing mix of B2B companies. In this blog post series ...
The post Tip For E-Mail Marketing In B2B – Enable Personal Contact appeared first on artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog.