Email marketing with Elaine®
You can achieve your objectives especially cost-effectively with email marketing. But why are many companies still not exploiting the full potential of email?
Because good email marketing seems complicated and overly technical? It’s high time for a solution that combines super easy handling with the full spectrum of email marketing capabilities.
ELAINE® enables you to do truly customer-centred email marketing: from simple campaigns to highly personalised and automated communication at the right moment and in the right context. ELAINE® combines powerful capabilities with extremely user-friendly operation and automated workflows. Redefine your approach to email marketing!
Email marketing facts
Case Study: RTL
In the launch phase of TV-NOW, RTL focused on interactive, intensive variant optimisation using the artegic ELAINE® marketing automation solution.
New customer acquisitions were partially automated, and multivariant tests were developed and conducted. In the launch phase alone, more than 150 communication variants were implemented in multilevel campaigns.
The intelligent, multivariant optimisation achieves a result uplift of 575 per cent with open rates of up to 50 per cent.
Request ELAINE demo access
Request our ELAINE® brochure, marketing automation white paper and case studies now, or apply for demo access!
THE EMAIL MARKETING CAPABILITIES OF ELAINE®
- Send your emails with just a few clicks every time, and control the timing or optimise the timing for every single customer so they receive the emails at the time they are most likely to open them.
- Start automated email dispatches with any triggers desired, such as dates, purchases, customer interactions, life cycle status or locations.
- Personalise all elements of an email for every single customer, e.g. the subject line, header graphics, salutation or offers. Even in real time using live data!
- Optimise your email marketing through different test procedures, such as A/B tests, sampling tests and multivariant tests.
- Record all relevant KPIs for analysing your email campaigns, e.g. delivery rates, open rates, click rates, conversion rates, devices used or post-click behaviour.
- Ensure your emails are delivered with comprehensive whitelisting and a well-performing dispatch infrastructure.
APPLICATION CASES FOR EMAIL MARKETING WITH ELAINE®
- Increase your sales through personalised offers that are precisely tailored to your customers’ needs.
- Engage your customers with automated loyalty and discount campaigns, such as sending coupons to premium customers.
- Reactivate inactive customers through the automated sending of reminder emails after defined time frames.
- Increase the perception of your service by sending high-quality, designed transactional emails with relevant service information.
- Give your customers up-to-date information at all times thanks to real-time adaptation of content at the time they open the email.
- Use ELAINE® for internal communications as well, such as for employee newsletters or automated onboarding of new employees.
ELAINE® Message Editor
With the ELAINE® Message Editor, you create and edit emails and other messages such as SMS text messages directly in the layout using the drag and drop function.
All changes are applied instantly and can be checked directly in the target design. Link the content of your emails to conditions directly in the editor, so that certain content is only shown to selected customer segments, for example.
ELAINE® transactional messages
Use transactional messages in ELAINE® for your marketing, enriched with customer-specific marketing elements, service information and dynamic content, e.g. cross-selling and upselling offers.
ELAINE® also takes care of sending transactional messages from your shop back end, personalised and perfectly designed. By sending your transactional emails through the artegic dispatch network, they are also delivered safely and efficiently, with certified whitelisting.
Dynamic content with ELAINE®
With ELAINE® you create your emails with dynamic content that is populated in real time with personalised offers only at the time the emails are opened.
Adapt content live to the use context and the most up-to-date data, e.g. to the device used, the weather, the availability of products or the customer’s most recent loyalty points accrual information.
Email marketing posts from our blog
Email Marketing – artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog
People like to orient themselves on what other people have already done or said. This also applies to purchasing decisions. So if a customer states that he has already noticed an offer, then the other can tempt him to do so. This phenomenon is called Social Proof and has become an integral part of the ...
The post The successful use of social proof in B2B marketing appeared first on artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog.
Microsoft’s Cortana, Apple’s Siri, Amazon’s Alexa or the Google Assistant: language assistants have long since found their way into our everyday lives. And, of course, the voice assistants also read out emails. For marketers in email marketing, this generally means that mailings can reach users more easily and quickly. However, additional questions arise: Is the ...
The post When voice assistant software reads your emails to you appeared first on artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog.
First impressions count. And this definitely applies to the subject lines of mailings as well. 47% of users state the subject line as the reason for opening an e-mail (source: Chadwick Martin Bailey). The subject line, being the first impression or teaser of an e-mail, lets the reader decide whether it is worth the time ...
The post Eye catchers in the inbox: How subject lines can increase the opening rate appeared first on artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog.