Simplified processes for your marketing
Customer-centred communication is complex and operationally demanding. Every new channel, every data source and every personalisation refinement just increases the complexity of the job. Marketing teams are usually already running at full capacity just with day-to-day business. Automate basic operational work steps with ELAINE®. Marketing automation is the key to stopping the complexity from adding to the workload.
ELAINE® enables you and your marketing team to run even complex multilevel cross-channel campaigns with precise personalisation as simply and efficiently as sending a newsletter. Stop wasting your time on a string of unnecessary manual tasks. Clear operational hurdles out of the way and concentrate on the truly important work you have to do.
Marketing automation facts
Case study: CosmosDirektIn this case study, we show how CosmosDirekt was able to achieve open rates of over 40 per cent and click rates of up to 11.8 per cent using an automated reactivation campaign with contextual segmentation. The conversion rate and therefore the proportion of previously lost users with whom additional business was achieved was more than two per cent.
The marketing automation capabilities of ELAINE®
- Use any events in the customer life cycle as a trigger for the automated sending of messages.
- Run multilevel communication tracks, marketing automation campaigns, that are as complex as you want them to be.
- Use interactions with your customers (e.g. clicks on certain offers) during the course of the campaign as triggers for further communication.
- Adapt campaigns in real time to customer behaviour or the customer’s use context.
- Have ELAINE® create and send automated personalised messages based on data from the customer profile and the use context, e.g. weather or location.
- Compile content from different sources in the company (e.g. enterprise resource planning, marketing and sales) automatically.
Application cases for marketing automation with ELAINE®
- Engage your customers early with welcome emails or multilevel welcome tracks.
- Reactivate your customers through automated follow-up when baskets are abandoned in the online shop.
- Use fixed (e.g. Easter), customer-specific (e.g. birthday) or dynamic (e.g. 30 days after the last purchase) dates for trigger-related customer engagement.
- Successively transform leads into customers through automated lead nurturing with personalised messages.
- Increase sales per customer with cross-selling and upselling campaigns after a purchase or use of a service.
- Improve the perception of your service by asking for customer feedback automatically after certain events (e.g. a purchase or a consultation).
ELAINE® Campaign DesignerThe ELAINE® Campaign Designer is the core of ELAINE® marketing automation and the central tool for planning, creating and controlling automated communication tracks and process workflows (automation campaigns). In ELAINE® Campaign Designer, you or your employees create even the most complex multilevel automation campaigns simply by dragging and dropping elements into a graphical flow chart editor – no extensive technical expertise or even programming knowledge required.
ELAINE® data business rulesWith ELAINE® data business rules, you create easy automations for events in your customer distribution lists (known as ‘recipient groups’). ELAINE® data business rules allow any actions to be executed in ELAINE® for a customer assigned to the recipient group after an event has occurred, e.g. a welcome email to be sent when a customer is newly added to the group.
Marketing automation posts from our blog
artegic AG The Marketing Engineers Blog
If a customer is interested in a product in your shop that is currently out of stock, he will in the worst case buy from your competitors, if they also offer the product. Or he simply forgets the product again. In either case, the customer is lost, at least temporarily. Back-in-stock alerts via email are ...
The consent (opt-in) of a user to receive newsletters and marketing mails must be legally verifiable by the sender. Only the double-opt-in procedure is suitable for this purpose. The double opt-in procedure prevents a user from being registered for a newsletter by an unauthorised person – via a freely accessible form. Even arbitrarily registered opt-ins ...
Customers for whom a product from your company is too expensive do not buy it, postpone the purchase or, in the worst case, buy from the competition. In either case, the customer is lost, at least temporarily. Price alerts by email are an easy to implement measure to bind such customers to you and perhaps ...