by automating operational steps in marketing that were previously performed manually.
in complex sales processes, e.g. in B2B or automotive, through automated lead nurturing.
is possible through cross-sells and upsells in automated after-sales campaigns.
is the automated retention or the reactivation of an existing customer versus the acquisition of a new customer.
Successful use cases
Marketing automation with ELAINE
Customer-centered communication is complex and operationally demanding. Every new channel, every data source, every refinement of individualization increases the complexity. At the same time, marketing teams are usually already fully occupied with important day-to-day business. What to do? Automate basic operational steps with ELAINE! Marketing automation is the key to avoid turning complexity into effort.
ELAINE empowers you and your marketing team to execute even complex multi-level campaigns with precise individualization as easily and efficiently as sending a newsletter. Stop wasting your time with unnecessary manual steps. Clear operational hurdles out of the way and focus on your really important tasks.
Marketing automation features of ELAINE
- Campaign Designer: Create multi-stage campaign workflows in a clear drag & drop editor.
- Trigger: Use any event in the customer lifecycle as a trigger for automated message delivery.
- Customer Interactions: Respond to customer interactions (e.g. clicks on specific offers) in seconds.
- Context Sensitivity: Adapt your communication to the current usage context of your customers (e.g. store visit vs. online store).
- Integration: Use data and triggers from third-party systems without IT expense to control your marketing automation campaigns.
- Cross-Channel: Integrate multiple channels such as email, SMS, messenger, app, and print into a single campaign.
- Standard: Configure standard use cases such as birthday emails or anniversary emails with just a few clicks.
- Custom Requirements: Include your own scripts in existing campaigns to implement highly customized requirements.
The ELAINE CampaignDesigner is the core of ELAINE Marketing Automation and the central tool for planning, creating and controlling automated communication routes and process flows (automation campaigns). With the ELAINE CampaignDesigner, you or your employees can create even the most complex, multi-stage automation campaigns in a graphic flow chart editor simply by drag & drop and without requiring a great deal of technical know-how or even programming knowledge.
ELAINE data business rules
With the ELAINE Data Business Rules you create simple automations for events in your customer distribution lists (so-called Recipient Groups). The ELAINE Data Business Rules allow the execution of any actions in ELAINE immediately after a predetermined event is triggered with a customer assigned to the specific recipient group, for instance the sending of a welcome email when a new customer registers in the group.