by automating operational steps in marketing that were previously performed manually.
in complex sales processes, e.g. in B2B or automotive, through automated lead nurturing.
is possible through cross-sells and upsells in automated after-sales campaigns.
is the automated retention or the reactivation of an existing customer versus the acquisition of a new customer.
Customer-centered communication is complex and operationally demanding. Every new channel, every data source, every refinement of individualization increases the complexity. At the same time, marketing teams are usually already fully occupied with important day-to-day business. What to do? Automate basic operational steps with ELAINE! Marketing automation is the key to avoid turning complexity into effort.
ELAINE empowers you and your marketing team to execute even complex multi-level campaigns with precise individualization as easily and efficiently as sending a newsletter. Stop wasting your time with unnecessary manual steps. Clear operational hurdles out of the way and focus on your really important tasks.
- Campaign Designer: Create multi-stage campaign workflows in a clear drag & drop editor.
- Trigger: Use any event in the customer lifecycle as a trigger for automated message delivery.
- Customer Interactions: Respond to customer interactions (e.g. clicks on specific offers) in seconds.
- Context Sensitivity: Adapt your communication to the current usage context of your customers (e.g. store visit vs. online store).
- Integration: Use data and triggers from third-party systems without IT expense to control your marketing automation campaigns.
- Cross-Channel: Integrate multiple channels such as email, SMS, messenger, app, and print into a single campaign.
- Standard: Configure standard use cases such as birthday emails or anniversary emails with just a few clicks.
- Custom Requirements: Include your own scripts in existing campaigns to implement highly customized requirements.