ELAINE@BMW GROUP Trainings
We offer regular ELAINE@BMW GROUP trainings, which will take place on site at your BMW office location.
To register for a training just fill out the form and choose the preferred date. We will contact you promptly.
Design of Basic Training
- Basic Design of ELAINE SIX: The basic structure of the system and a brief explanation of the DPCA methodology.
- SYSTEM:In the SYSTEM area you can adapt ELAINE SIX as administrator to your needs of the needs of your team. You can creates roles, add new users, and create XAF instances. You can also create and edit domains, external web pages, and forms in this area.
- DATA: In the DATA area you can create, edit, and manage recipient data. This includes importing data, creating recipient and target groups, and managing filters, data business rules, and coupon lists.
- PROCESS: In the PROCESS area you create and manage automation campaigns, customer journeys, and business rules. The core of this area is the ELAINE campaign designer for the creation of efficient and complex marketing automations.
- COMMUNICATION:In the COMMUNICATION area you can create and manage your content. You can create articles and messages with the message editor, create automation messages and variant tests, or create landing pages and transaction messages.
- ANALYTICS: In the ANALYTICS area you can evaluate comprehensive statistics on your messages, campaigns, and recipient groups. For example, you can analyze various statistical characteristics for different data types. These include membership numbers, registrations and cancellations, openings, and conversions.