Customer-centred communication is complex and operationally demanding. Every new channel, every data source and every personalisation refinement just increases the complexity of the job. Marketing teams are usually already running at full capacity just with day-to-day business. Automate basic operational work steps with ELAINE. Marketing automation is the key to stopping the complexity from adding to the workload.
ELAINE enables you and your marketing team to run even complex multilevel cross-channel campaigns with precise personalisation as simply and efficiently as sending a newsletter. Stop wasting your time on a string of unnecessary manual tasks. Clear operational hurdles out of the way and concentrate on the truly important work you have to do.
- Use any events in the customer life cycle as a trigger for the automated sending of messages.
- Run multilevel communication tracks, marketing automation campaigns, that are as complex as you want them to be.
- Use interactions with your customers (e.g. clicks on certain offers) during the course of the campaign as triggers for further communication.
- Adapt campaigns in real time to customer behaviour or the customer’s use context.
- Compile content from different sources in the company (e.g. enterprise resource planning, marketing and sales) automatically.
- Have ELAINE® create and send automated personalised messages based on data from the customer profile and the use context, e.g. weather or location.
- Engage your customers early with welcome emails or multilevel welcome tracks.
- Reactivate your customers through automated follow-up when baskets are abandoned in the online shop.
- Use fixed (e.g. Easter), customer-specific (e.g. birthday) or dynamic (e.g. 30 days after the last purchase) dates for trigger-related customer engagement.
- Successively transform leads into customers through automated lead nurturing with personalised messages.
- Increase sales per customer with cross-selling and upselling campaigns after a purchase or use of a service.
- Improve the perception of your service by asking for customer feedback automatically after certain events (e.g. a purchase or a consultation).