Automotive-companies face the challenge of engaging in a continuous dialogue with their customers during the long information phase as well as in after-sales until the next vehicle purchase. How can you master this challenge?
Continuous dialogue, seamless customer experience and better service
Agile marketing engineering is the solution: We show you how to successively build up a continuous dialogue, use case after use case, and establish a seamless customer experience for all your brands, entities and authorised dealers.
What will you achieve working with us
- Develop prospects: Communicate the right content at the right time to turn your prospects into customers.
- Strengthen customer retention: Engage in a continuous dialogue with your customer also in the after-sales phase.
- Improve service: Automatically remind your customers of service appointments, i.e. regular inspections.
- Personalise communication: Personalise your campaigns with customer and vehicle data.
- Optimise transactional communication: Enhance your service and transactional emails with marketing data.
- Integrate dealers: Create a seamless customer experience across all touchpoints, from headquarters to authorised dealers.
- Introduce use cases company-wide: Roll out use cases easily for all markets, brands and entities.
- Get closer to your customers: Enable authorised dealers to perform their own digital dialogue marketing with local offers.
Case study: BMW CS
BMW Group Central and Southeastern EUROPE (BMW CS) surprises customers: One year after a car purchase BMW drivers receive a personalised and indivualised car handover anniversary email with a coupon for the BMW ConnectedDrive Store. Revenues of the BMW ConnectedDrive Store could be significantly increased by the campaign.