Media companies face the challenge of gaining new subscribers, strengthen retention and increase usage of ad-funded content. How can you master this challenge?
More new customers, higher usage, stronger customer retention
Agile marketing engineering is the solution: We show you how to successively get better in gaining news customers and motivating them to consume your content, use case after use case.
What will you achieve working with us
- Personalise communication: Personalise your communication with data about your customers usage behavior.
- Increase usage: Automatically motivate your customers to read, hear and watch your content regularly.
- Upgrade customer status: Recommend additional or more expensive offers, such as a more extensive subscription.
- Optimise campaigns: Improve your campaigns step by step with extensive testing.
- Optimise transactional communication: Enhance your service and transactional emails with marketing data.
- Introduce use cases companywide: Roll out use cases easily for all markets, brands and entities.
- Gain news customers: Use all relevant touchpoints to win new customers respectively users for your offers.
- Churn prevention: Recognise customers at churn risk and react with automated prevention and reactivation campaigns.
Case study: RTL
In the launch phase of TV-NOW, RTL focused on interactive, intensive variant optimisation using the artegic ELAINE® marketing automation solution. New customer acquisitions were partially automated, and multivariant tests were developed and conducted. In the launch phase alone, more than 150 communication variants were implemented in multilevel campaigns. The intelligent, multivariant optimisation achieved an uplift of the results of 575 percent with opening rates of up to 50 percent.